Jenna is smiling so much now. She is very animated and loves to talk to me in the morning. Today she and I went shopping. I dressed her up in a cute little outfit. I think the hat makes the whole thing even cuter. She was a great shopping companion. We were out for 5 hours and she slept for 3 of them. I'm sure we will have many more shopping adventures in our future.
Friday, May 7, 2010
All smiles
Jenna is smiling so much now. She is very animated and loves to talk to me in the morning. Today she and I went shopping. I dressed her up in a cute little outfit. I think the hat makes the whole thing even cuter. She was a great shopping companion. We were out for 5 hours and she slept for 3 of them. I'm sure we will have many more shopping adventures in our future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She's growing so fast, I can hardly keep up! She looks adorable in her outfit and I can just picture the two of you out shopping. It sounds great!
ReplyDelete