Today I have joined the ranks of working moms. Last Friday was the last day of my maternity leave. Oh how I've enjoyed spending 3 months taking care of Jenna. She and I have had such a wonderful time. It breaks my heart thinking about not being with her everyday. But alas it is time for me to return to my job here at the state lab. There is some ease in knowing that Robb is caring for her this summer. I think today was a rough day but I'm sure they will find a nice routine and get to know each other.
I have my digital picture frame scrolling pictures of my little one all day. Today has gone by quickly. Since I haven't been here for 3 months I had to figure out everything that was going on. It didn't take me long to get back in the groove of the office. However, I am feeling tired. I haven't spent this much time of my feet in a long time.
I can't wait to get home and cuddle with my baby...and her daddy. Today wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but I'm already looking forward to the weekend!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment