Monday, September 27, 2010

6 month doc appointment

Jenna had her 6 month doctors appointment on Friday. She did so well! She is 19lbs. 9oz. and 27 1/2in long. Now at her 4 month appointment the nurse who took her measurements didn't do a very good job. She said that Jenna was 28in at 4 months. I'm sure she didn't loose 1/2in so we are going to say the 28 was a measuring error. However we have a big healthy girl. She is meeting all her development milestones and even doing some of the 9 month milestones. She had 3 shots and took them like a champ. She goes back again on Dec. 27th but the 9 month appointment doesn't have shots. Since daddy will be off for Christmas break he will be taking her. And the best news is that our doctor will still be at the practice then so we will get to see Dr. Johnson again. He is planning on changing jobs but doesn't know when. I cheer inside every time we go and he tells us he still doesn't know when he will be leaving. He is a great doctor and we would like to keep him.

So there you have it. Jenna has been eating oatmeal for a week and we tried carrots last night. She hated the carrots! I wish i would have had the video camera for that one.

4 comments:

  1. I cut off the feet, hemmed, then narrowed the ankle a bit...on my sewing machine. it was really easy. do you sew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sew...but I'm not that great. But I might attempt these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna...easy peesy! Cut the foot off knee highs, then hem them. I then take in the ankle a little to make them a little more fitted around the ankle...we don't want them slipping down under their heels. If I can remember and find time, I will take a pic and post of them inside out so you can see what I mean. I sew from the bottom (ankle) up at an angle about 3 inches up, then cut off excess! And voila! :)

    ReplyDelete