Jenna is doing all sorts of new things. She is becoming an expert crawler. She also loves pulling herself up. She has now decided she likes standing in her crib. The coffee table is now her play table.
I was talking with my mom last night and I told her I would much rather have a small baby versus the stage Jenna is in now. When she was small she was up every 3 hours but the between times she was sleeping. Also I could put her in one place and know she was safe and would stay there. Now she fights naps, crawls all over the place and needs watching 100% of the time. Really my almost 7 month old me more work than when she was a newborn. But I'm learning to enjoy the activity. And she is just so cute doing all these new things.
Enjoy the new pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment