


Jenna will be 8 months old tomorrow! Time is going so quickly! She is getting bigger and bigger every day. She really is turning into a little person and not my baby. I think about her as a newborn wrapped in a blanket and fitting in my arms. Now when I carry her her feet are below my waist. When she sleeps she rolls around her crib. She loves to "talk" and it is fun talking to her. It is amazing everyday to be with her and see the new things she discovers!
We had family portraits taken last week. They are for Christmas things so no preview of those. But we also had pictures of Jenna done and while those are being used for Christmas things as well I will give you a peek!


She looks pretty steady on her feet for only just turning 8 months old!!! Go Jenna!
ReplyDelete