One year ago today I was in my second day on contraction but I didn't know if they were going to continue so I went to work. I'm thinking that working helped the contractions continue and Jenna was here on the 18th (which is tomorrow). Yep that's right our girl will be 1 tomorrow! This first year has just flown by.
Yesterday I had Jenna's 12 month appointment scheduled. We got to the doctors office and the nurse came out and told me that she couldn't get her shots until she was 1 year and 1 day old. So we just left without seeing the doctor. We have to go back next week. I was a little irritated. I don't know why the office couldn't tell me this when I made the appointment in January or when they called to remind us of the appointment on Tuesday evening. Oh well...now I'm informed. We just showed up 3 days too early.
Tuesday was my last day working for the state. It was a very bitter sweet day. I had many good times in the last 4 1/2 years but now I am moving on to something more exciting. I will still be in contact with my old co-workers because I will need them to do work for the farm.
We are in the process of moving and I am reminded how much work it is. There is so much stuff in our house and it all has to go into boxes. Oh well....
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment