Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The inchy winchy spider

I have been away from the blogging for a bit. There is so much going on. I keep thinking of great blogs but I never get around to actually writing them. So here I am writing about Jenna's love of the inchy winchy spider.

My mom has a collection of tiny little books. I believe there are 12 in all. Jenna can find the inchy winchy spider book every time. Mom says she sings that song about 12 times a day. I'm pretty sure it is more. Just today at lunch I sang it 4 times. Jenna likes to "dance" (sway her hips) and look at the pictures of the book. I've started doing the motions but she isn't into that yet. There are several other books that have songs and I have sung them for her but she loves the inchy winchy spider.

I have more pictures to put up but I will have to locate my cord to get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment