Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Love my Daddy!



This week Robb is on Spring Break. It has been really nice spending time together and taking care of Jenna. He is a great daddy and we are both getting to know our daughter. Next week should be interesting. Robb goes back to work without any regular break until the end of the school year. Plus it will be the first time that Jenna and I are home alone full time. Up until now we have had others coming in or here. I'm sure she and I will do fine. Once Robb is back in school I think we will get on a more regular routine. However this little girl is changing all the time. When I think I know how much she is going to eat or what she is going to like she changes on me. I guess that is what parenting is all about!

Time to get some rest because Jenna is sleeping now!

No comments:

Post a Comment