Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby legs


We are loving the baby legs that we have. Jenna is so cute in her leg warmers. They are so convenient. I love onesies and they are so cute and easy to use but her legs would get cold. Pants are a hassle to take one and off for diaper changes. So these baby legs make changes so much easier. Right now we have 4 pair but I've been looking at getting more. Robb thinks they make Jenna look like Olivia Newton John in her Get Physical music video.

We are going for her 2 month check-up today. She gets her first shots. I hope they will hurt mommy more than Jenna. But more to come on that....

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you like them. I used them all the time. I think they still have them at Target too. They'll fit her for a long time too. They would still fit Abigail even though she's almost 3, but she won't leave them on anymore and they don't match the dresses she has now.

    ReplyDelete