Maybe she's just found a really cool way to make the fish(??) that's hanging above her jingle :) Wow, she's doing great! Susannah isn't quite to that point yet, but she's getting the whole "balance on my belly" thing down. I expect it won't be too long till she's doing the same thing :)
I was really lucky with this video. That was the first time she had really kicked that much and I happened to have the camera in reach. I was very surprised with her kicking and almost flipping over.
WOW! SHe's really getting big! She's precious! It's so funny how she jsut keeps trying....way to be persistent little Jenna!
ReplyDeleteMaybe she's just found a really cool way to make the fish(??) that's hanging above her jingle :) Wow, she's doing great! Susannah isn't quite to that point yet, but she's getting the whole "balance on my belly" thing down. I expect it won't be too long till she's doing the same thing :)
ReplyDeleteI was really lucky with this video. That was the first time she had really kicked that much and I happened to have the camera in reach. I was very surprised with her kicking and almost flipping over.
ReplyDeleteShe's so strong! Time is going by too quickly!!
ReplyDelete