Thursday, December 17, 2009
Date Night
Last night Robb took me on a date! It was wonderful! He picked me up at work and we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. After dinner we went to the mall and walked for a while and then went to the movies. We saw The Blind Side! Now this date is a big deal because we paid full price to see this movie. Lynchburg has a movie theatre that plays movies that are usually 2 months old and it cost $1 to get in. This is where we normally go. Sometimes we will see 2 movies in one day just because it is so cheap. So it is a rare occasion that we actually pay the $19 (that is what it is up to in Lynchburg) to see a new release movie. However I must say The Blind Side was great! It was a touching story told in a wonderful way and I really did feel good as we were leaving the mall. Last evening showed me especially how much Robb and I will have to work on being a couple once the baby is born. I don't want he and I to get lost in being parents. We talked about it on the ride home and feel we will both make a concerted effort to remember us as well as our family. It was a great night and we hope to repeat it many times before the end of March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment