Monday, December 21, 2009

Welcome to a Winer Wonderland!

We are starting 27 weeks and I just looked at the little countdown and it says 90 days until due date! That is crazy!!!! Really when I say March 21st it seems so far away, but when you actually count the days 90 doesn't seem like that much. However I'm thinking its probably more like 98 or something like. This baby is going to be late....well it would work out better if it was a little late. Lets say not before March 26th!

This past weekend we had a lovely covering of snow. Robb thinks we didn't get nearly as much as they said we were suppose to. However he did a great job keeping our porch and walk way clear. He was very worried that we might be snowed in and then have to get to the hospital rather quickly. So he was very diligent with the snow removal. We have a lovely path from our front door to the end of our driveway (where our cars are parked). He is going to be such a good daddy!

As for the baby, the books say the eyes may now be open. The lungs are developing and getting ready to take that first breath once born. And the ears have finished developing. The baby should be 2lbs.+ but we will see.

We have another appointment tomorrow. I get to partake in the glucose tolerance test. I am feeling this test will go fine. Then we also have our regular appointment. We are meeting yet another one of the midwives in the practice. There are only 4 but we want to meet them all seeing as any one of them will be delivering us in March. I am heading into my 3rd trimester which means more frequent appointments. That will probably help the time go by quicker.

We are looking forward to another wonderful Christmas at the farm! Now if I can my Christmas shopping done!

No comments:

Post a Comment