Yesterday I saw my midwife again. I seem to be going to the clinic much more often now. This week I did get to see Erin my midwife. It was nice talking with her again. It confirmed how much I do like her and hope she will be on call when the baby is born.
Things are going well. 32cm uterus, good blood pressure, only gained 2lbs from the last visit. The baby's head is down so that makes me happy. Erin did say that I had protein in my urine which isn't a big problem but she wanted to send it off for culture just in case. The protein was only a trace amount and since I didn't have high blood pressure it wasn't a cause for alarm but just to be safe.
I get to go back in 2 weeks and meet Tammy the 4th midwife. Once Robb and I meet Tammy we will have met them all so there won't be any surprises with the midwives at the birth.
To switch gears a little, Appomattox made the national news. We had a man hunt going on for a suspect that killed 8 people. The scene of the crime was only a few miles from my house. Luckily I heard this morning on NPR they caught the suspect. Appomattox was described as a small country town about 100 miles southwest of Richmond.
So we are all good: Robb, baby and me. I really have been having the urge to clean the house. I just want things to be ready. So I think I can finally get Robb into gear to help with all of these projects!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment