Yikes! Did I just type 29 weeks? I haven't regularly started counting down the days but I keep the count in mind.
Robb and I worked out our crib drama and now have our beautiful crib together. The nursery is shaping up nicely. I haven't cleaned out the closet so that is the next step. We already have a nice collection of baby things that are piling up in our guest bedroom. I think I need to get some storage containers to help organize all the clothing we will be getting. This baby isn't going to need 12month clothes right when it is born. Right?
For me, I still feel very happy and healthy. I have noticed a few more aches and pains than I had back in the fall. When I sleep my hips start to hurt. I've started laying with the heating pad and that seems to make them feel better. Also I can't lounge like I use to. I either need to sit up straight or lay down. Slouching is not a option. Other than sore hips and the lack of slouching baby Shipp and I have been doing rather well.
We are now headed into the 2 weeks prenatal appointments. This means that Robb and I will be seeing our midwife's office quite a bit from now until March. Our next appointment is tomorrow. Hopefully we will start going over what we need to do to prepare for the birth. Exciting!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment