Sunday, January 10, 2010

30 weeks


Well here we are at 30 weeks! Baby Shipp just keeps growing and growing. Yesterday Robb and I went to the movies. During the movie the baby started moving a lot so I reached over and placed Robb's hand on the top of my belly and the baby was kicking a lot. Robb finally really felt the baby move. It was great! After church today we had lunch at Olive Garden and as we were waiting a man stood up and offered me his seat. Robb says I should be using my pregnancy to get more things like that. It makes me feel awkward. oh well....can't hide this belly.

This week we will be attending our weekend childbirth prep class. We go Friday evening and all day Saturday. It should be interesting. Hopefully after this class I will feel more comfortable with the hospital. We will see how Robb does as well as my partner.

This one is short so enjoy the new picture of me and the crib!

1 comment: