Saturday, January 22, 2011

10 months





Tuesday was Jenna's 10 month birthday. I was busy having my wisdom teeth removed so I didn't blog about this milestone. It is amazing everyday to see Jenna grow and learn. She has only been walking for a week and a half but she is improving my leaps and bounds. It is so funny to walk down the hall and see her totter around the corner. Two weeks ago she would have been crawling. Now I have no idea what she will be doing.

She is sleeping and eating really well lately. Now that she is 10 months I think I need to branch out and try more things with her. Tonight for dinner she had pasta alfredo and broccoli with cheese. The pasta and broccoli were going well until she stuffed too many broccoli in her mouth and could chew and swallow them. I had fish some out and that made her mad. But all in all I can't complain about how she eats.

I sit here and try to remember what is was like last year to be so pregnant with her at this time. I almost can't remember. What I do remember is being happy and I'm still happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment