Monday, January 31, 2011

After a full weekend

This past weekend we had a family trip to Staunton. We went up on Saturday and stayed with Robb's friend Josh. We spent time with Robb's parents and tried to see other friends. The other friends visits didn't work out but it was probably for the best. Sunday we went to church at Robb's home church. After church we ate a quick lunch and Jenna and I went to New Market for Amy Tran's baby shower. She and her husband Jeff are having a girl in early March. They will be naming her Ocie Lynn. It was fun to see Amy pregnant and share in this exciting time for her. Jenna was a very good girl and entertained well.

I don't know if it was the new places or all the new people but Jenna decided to be a little shy this weekend. Normally she loves to go to anyone and is overly happy. However this weekend that was not the case. She wanted lots of mama time. She did develop a cold this weekend and still wants mama time so I'm hoping this weekend wasn't the start of I'm scared of strangers.

Jenna is trying more and more things at dinner time. Saturday night we ate at a Staunton staple Mrs. Rowe's. They pie is great! I had a hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes. It was good and I gave Jenna several pieces of the turkey. She ate them with no problems. So I'm starting to think about more meat for her. She still loves her sweet potatoes and peas. I also think she would eat cheerios all day long if I would let her.

It is also amazing to see how well she is walking! It has only been a little over 2 weeks but she is becoming a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment