Saturday, January 8, 2011

teeth grinding

Jenna now has 4 teeth. Two on the top and two on the bottom. The two bottom teeth came in towards the end of August. The two top teeth made their appearance around the new year. Jenna looks very cute with teeth and she uses them while eating graham crackers. However this weekend she has started grinding her teeth. When I pick her up and hug her I hear her grinding her teeth together. It gives me the willies. I tell her to stop but not to long I hear is again. Robb looked up baby teeth grinding and said it should just be a phase. She isn't accustomed to having teeth and the sensation is new and the grinding should stop after awhile. It did suggest giving cold teething toys to relieve the pain of teething and give her something new to chew on. That is what I have been doing all evening. I went searching for all her teething toys and they are now cooling in the fridge. I'm hoping this phase will go quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Susannah ground her teeth alot for *maybe* a week? She still does it once in a while, but not like when she was first doing it! I was afraid she wasn't going to have teeth left! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete