Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone! Welcome to 2011. Robb has been telling Jenna all weekend that it is no longer her birth year. I was sad to see 2010 go. It was such a good year! However I feel that 2011 will be just as great! Jenna grows more each day and she is such a charming and loving baby! She loves to hug, smiles a lot and will basically go to anyone. She is a real people person.

This weekend I discovered that her two top front teeth have broken through. I knew she was teething. The drool had started and she was a little off her foods. I finally got my finger in her mouth and felt the new teeth and then I leaned her way back and saw them while she was laughing. So that is 4 teeth for Jenna.

Also this weekend Jenna and I met the newest addition to the Bowman family, baby Wyatt. My cousin Kady and her husband Justin welcomed Wyatt on Dec 27th. He was 7lbs. 11oz. and it was amazing to see him. When Jenna was born she was 7lbs. 12oz. Wyatt seemed so small in my arms but then I needed to remember that Jenna was that size when she was born. Big sister Cheyenne is taking it all in. He is only a week old so the fun is really about to begin.

Other fun thing from the weekend is that Jenna has a new car seat. Since she is now 30inches tall she has outgrown her infant car seat. So we invested in a Britax Marathon 70 car seat. It is black and red and fits perfectly in the Beetle. It is a little more work getting her in and out of the car since I now have to climb in the backseat but she seems much more comfortable. She seems like a big girl now that I'm not bundling her up in the house and carrying the car seat to the car. We have used it for 4 days and love it thus far!

Again Happy New Year! 2011 is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment