Sunday, January 24, 2010

32 weeks!

We are less than two months and doing quite well at 32 weeks! Baby Shipp should be about 4lbs. and growing! All this growing is adding weight so the baby will fill out and look normal when it is born the end of March.

Today Robb and I worked on the nursery. I've almost got the closet cleaned out. I'm thinking we should get some kind of organizer or multiple rack to go in there. Right now it is rather a large empty space. However it will be so cute to see little clothes hanging in there soon! We also started a little musical decorating. I found a wall decal that is perfect for our musically themed nursery. It was fun for Robb and I to put it up. The room is slowly starting to look like the place that our child will live and grow. My Aunt Beverly has also done a nice job of finding musically themed items for our nursery. I can't wait to see the curtains and crib bedding my mom has been working on.


No midwife appointment this week but we will be seeing her again on Feb. 1st.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the decal! I should have done that for my kids room as a nursery theme. I didn't have a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decal is fantastic. We got it at Dali Wall Decals......seems to be a good product thus far. We will probably order from them again. I had to fight for the music theme....I mean baby farm animals are cute, but music pays the bills!

    ReplyDelete