37 weeks that means we are full term!!!! The baby's lungs are ready for the outside world! However I will try to keep this little one in as long as possible. The books and websites are starting to vary on the size of this child. So the best guess is between 6 and 7lbs. We are thinking closer to the 7lb mark but we will see. Maybe 6 1/2lbs right now.
We are going about our regular lives. I am slowly working on getting things ready. I started washing some diapers. We still need to get the nursery organized but it will happen. Robb has been busy with pep band stuff so he hasn't been home much. Hopefully as the weeks progress closer to the 21st basketball will die down and we can focus on baby.
Massage and appointment tomorrow!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment