Monday, March 15, 2010

39 weeks.....and we wait

I guess we are now in the waiting game. Due date is Sunday but as I've been told over and over again not to plan on the baby coming that day. So Robb and I are just waiting. The nursery is ready. The house is now clean. Our bags is almost completely packed.

Now that all of Robb's school activities are over he is now focusing on me. It is strange. Yesterday he wouldn't let me do a lot and I just felt useless and bored. I know I should be resting and keeping my feet up (which I did for the majority of the afternoon). It is a good thing I was never put on bed rest. I would have gone crazy!

We see Erin on Thursday. Robb has a feeling the baby is coming this week. I don't have that feeling but we will see. I'm still settling in for another 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment