Thursday, March 11, 2010

I live at the Midwifes office

We had our 38 week appointment yesterday. Going every week makes it feel like we are there all the time. Everyone knows us by name and are very friendly and glad to see us when we walk in. As of right now everything is normal and great! Heartbeat 140ishbpm. We are still in a head down position and ready to come out. The 21st is only 10 days away. However we did talk about going past the 21st. Erin feels that once we get to 41 weeks we will seriously need to start talking about induction. We were just bringing up the topic to get the ball rolling with the thought process. I'm fully confident that this baby will come out on its own at the right time!

So we go back next week on the 18th and I will probably be checked to see if I'm dilated at all. We are getting very excited.

I ordered a Vera Bradley diaper bag! I realized I didn't get a diaper bag at any of the showers and started looking for one. Some of them are very expensive! So I'm a fan of Vera Bradley and knew they carried a baby line. So I went looking there. At first I was disappointed because the diaper bag is normally $97. Too much! Then Robb did a little looking and found that certain colors were on sale. So I started looking at those. Then I realized one of the on sale colors got an additional 25% so it made the bag $47 which was actually cheaper than a lot of the diaper bags I had been looking at on Amazon. So it came in yesterday and it is beautiful! I will have fun filling it with cute baby things!

No comments:

Post a Comment