The appointment for this week went well. The baby's heartbeat was 152bpm. That was really nice to hear. We talked with Erin about what we should be doing at this point. Her advice was to get the house ready.
So after we got home last night Robb and I put our pack-n-play together. Wow that was a lot of work. And will be a lot of work every time we use it. I thought it was going to be something we put together once and then got to fold up when we weren't using it. nope that is wrong! We have to assemble and disassemble it each time. Plus if we have the gym with the animals on the bed we can't use the changer. I'm sure Robb will figure everything out since he will probably be using it the most. However on the plus side it does have a night light, music and it vibrates. And you can decide to leave those features on, use the remote, or have them turn on when the baby cries. So it is very nice and I'm sure we will become experts on using it.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment