I have been following several "friends" on facebook who are also pregnant. Facebook is a great way to look into people's lives that you once knew or still know. And if you have fallen out of contact you get little snip its of what their real life is like without all the awkward small talk.
Through this semi-stalker mentality I have found out that several people that I went to high school and college with are pregnant. Its fun to see what they post about being pregnant. Two such people that I have been following (one more closely than the other) had to have emergency c-sections with weekend. One baby was 5 weeks early and the other baby was 3 months early. 5 week baby was 4lbs but 3 month baby was only 1lb.
Seeing these people living these emergencies has kind of scared me. I know medical technology has advanced quite a bit but having a baby early is always a scary thing. It also makes me feel lucky that so far I have had a very normal uneventful pregnancy and I'm hoping it stays that way. And that our little peach stays in there until March 21st!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment