Friday, September 4, 2009
A life changing switch
This week Robb and I have made a big change in our lives. Ever since we have been married, I have slept on the right side of the bed and he has slept of the left. However, with changes in me due to the pregnancy and the recommendation that pregnant women sleep on their left sides we have changed sides of the bed! It has been a very scary transition. The first night while rolling over I almost fell out of bed. This new situation will definitely take time to get use to. The up side is the bathroom is on the left side of the bed so now I have a straight shot from the bed through the door. I hardly remember getting up in the middle of the night now versus totally waking up so I don't run into the end of the bed. We will keep everyone up to date on this extreme change in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment