Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello fall....and 15 weeks!


We are at 15 weeks and I am starting to feel this nice chill in the air! The baby is the size of a pear this week and is covered with hair. Some reports say the baby may already be sucking his or her thumb.

Robb and I have been spending a lot of our weekends relaxing. This weekend we slept in both days and enjoyed two movies on Saturday afternoon/evening. Lynchburg has this great theater that plays movies that are about 3 months old and it is only $1 or $2 to get in depending on the day and time you go see the movie. I can't remember the last movie Robb and I saw when it was really released, maybe The Dark Knight. So we are trying to live up the single life as much as we can right now because we realize come March life will be completely different.

For the most part I am feeling great! Actually I stayed up until 11:30 last night. I was amazed when I looked at the clock. I can't remember the last time that we weren't doing anything and I stayed up til 11:30. We are happy and excited about all the changes that are going on. We are still wrestling with the decision on finding out the sex. We haven't really set down and talked about the pros and cons but it is a subject that keeps coming up in our general conversation. We will have to decided in about 6 weeks!

2 comments: