Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 13


YAY end of the 1st trimester! I don't know why I am celebrating so much. I haven't had a bad first trimester at all. However, it does mean this journey is a 3rd of the way done. Not that I'm trying to rush things along.

My favorite pregnancy book says this week the baby is the size of a peach! There are many other fruit comparison but I like the idea of a peach. I have started wearing maternity clothes not full time but most of the time to accommodate our little peach.

The biggest question is whether or not we are going to find out the sex. I have about 3 pregnancy books and 3 pregnancy websites that I have been reading on a regular basis, and I have decided that those books need to be updated. They are saying that people are going to try and predict what the sex of the baby is with all kinds of old wives tales and tests. I haven't seen this to be correct. Most people assume that you are going to learn the sex during the 20 week ultrasound. However, Robb and I are still mixed on learning the sex. As Robb says we already have both a boy and a girl name picked out so why not wait. We also already have our nursery decor. So I see his point about waiting but I am anxious! We have another 9 weeks to hash this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment