
Wow already 18 weeks! It seems like the time is flying. It has been a month since I've been to the doctor. This month between visits went so much faster than the first month. As the baby gets larger and larger, most books give the size in measurements now but one book did say the baby is as long as a large baking potato. Every thing I read says any day now I should feel the baby for the first time. There are some tricks that you can do to try to feel the baby and I might start trying those.
Robb and I had a nice calm weekend. He isn't feeling well and so is being extra cautious around me. I am glad he is worried about not letting me get sick but at the same time its not a lot of fun only hugging your husband.
We are going to meet a midwife tomorrow. A friend at church is an OB nurse and runs a clinic that has 4 midwives. After my last appointment I started looking for different options because I wasn't 100% happy with my doctor. So tomorrow we are going to tour this new facility and meet one of the midwives to see if we want to make a switch. I will have more on that later!


Joanna, I'm proud of you! :) Let me know how it goes! Did you guys decide if you are going to find out the sex? BTW, if you haven't made a purchase yet on a body pillow, I got one for 10 bucks at Walmart, it's great. You can buy pregnancy body pillows, but they are like 50 and I'm very satisfied with mine. :)
ReplyDelete