Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Its still in there

I still love my midwife! I had my 18ish week appointment yesterday and I was pleased with Erin yet again. We discussed many things that I had wondered about and just had a pleasant time. We listened to the baby's heart and it sounds great! I still haven't felt the baby kick but I'm hoping in the next few weeks that will happen. The schedule this office likes to keep is different from the last office I was in. My last office wasn't going to do our 2nd ultrasound until 22 weeks but Erin wants it done at 20 weeks. However next week I will be gone all week to a poultry conference in Georgia so we are scrambling to schedule the appointment for tomorrow. So Robb and I have a big decision to make before tomorrow: to know the sex or not know the sex? Its a big question.

3 comments: