This week has been quite full. It snowed on Friday and Saturday which canceled our weekend plans. However, that means it has also canceled school for Robb for the entire week thus far. I hope he is enjoying his spring break!
Monday afternoon we had another appointment and met the 4th midwife. I feel like I'm going to this clinic all the time now. I'm sure it will feel even more like that when I have to go every week (which is starting at the end of Feb). Tammy is the 4th midwife and we like her. We definitely have our favorites out of the 4 midwives but feel that which ever one we get the day of the birth will be fine. We are just stressing natural and they all seem to think that is great. So hopefully...everything will work out.
Yesterday I had my second of 4 prenatal massages. They are quite lovely. I was a little worried the massage would be canceled due to the fact that it was snowing and icing yesterday afternoon into the evening. But I still got my massage. I have another massage on the 18th!
This afternoon Robb and I are going to tour the birth center at Virginia Baptist Hospital. We want to get prepared for the arrival of this baby by knowing where to go, what to expect, and just feeling comfortable in general. The birth center has open tours the 1st and 3rd Wednesday's of every month. It will be nice to see where our child is going to be born!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment