So this post really has nothing to do with the baby or being pregnant. Today is the first day in the month of February that Robb has gone to school. They were 2 hours late this morning but they did go. It is amazing to think that the last time Robb went to work was January 29th. I asked him if he remembered what he was teaching. So I hope his first day back from his week and a half break goes well!
For a little baby news....all the people that I know that have been pregnant at the same time are starting to have their baby's. It is rather amazing to see pictures on Facebook of these red and wrinkled little people. Good luck to all pregnant friends as they approach their due dates! Ours is under 40 days now!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment