Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Moving up a Storm

Yesterday evening the baby was very active. From the time I got home to the time I went to bed this baby was moving and kicking and squirming. While Robb and I were watching TV I would stare at my belly and just watch it move. I would get Robb's attention and eventually he saw my belly move too. I don't see feet or anything like that yet but I do see this wave.

Since I've been pregnant I've heard tons of stories about pregnant belly's moving or seeing feet and elbows. I've decided that since this is a major part of the end of pregnancy that is what sticks in most peoples minds. It is now fun to really understand what these stories are about. However, I'm glad I have recorded my whole pregnancy and will remember how I felt at 2 months and not just the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment