Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Target is BAD!
Robb and I have been having the most frustrating time with Target this week. I recommend anyone having a baby and registering not do it at Target. First off, many of Targets baby things are online only. That doesn't seem that bad at first but then you learn that Target online is terrible. You can't use multiple gift cards and the customer service on the phone is horrible. They sent us a 10% coupon and when I tried to use it the checkout service told me it had expired. The expiration on the coupon is 6/13/10. So then I had to call Target customer service and have them place the order for me but it took them 10 minutes to determine if my coupon was valid. Really!!! I just told lots of people to spend money at your store and you can't get your online shopping to work! Anyway after my 10 minute hold I was told that my coupon was fine and my order could be placed. So we have ordered our car seat but only after two trips to the store and two attempts of ordering it online that ended with me having a service rep do the actual ordering. I hope I'm not the only that thinks that is crazy and ridiculous. Target you are a big company get your act together and have an online store that works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment