Jenna Hazel Shipp was born March 18th @ 12:35am. She was 7lbs. 12oz. and 21in. long. She was born in Lynchburg, Va at the Virginia Baptist Hospital. She is perfect!
The birth went well and we have had a very enjoyable time in the mother baby wing. She is very popular having at least 4 guests a day! We go home today (Saturday) and "real" life will begin.
Thanks for all the congrats and following our story thus far. I will post a birth story when I have a little more time! Pics are all over Facebook but I will also get some up here soon!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I honestly cannot imagine what it's like for the three of you now, being at home and learning about your daughter as she learns about everything, and you're constantly in my thoughts. Let me know if I can do anything for you!
ReplyDelete