
We are starting the second half of this pregnancy! Our little Shipp seems to be doing well. From head to rump it should be as long as a banana this week. All last week I was feeling movement. I didn't have an amazing first movement moment mine was more like I am feeling something that I have never felt before repeatedly so that must be the baby moving. Now I recognize that movement and know our little one is awake. Last week while I was at my conference I was very sedentary so there were way more times for me to feel the baby. As I go back into my normal routine, I'm sure I will be moving a lot more and not feel the baby as much.
At this point, I am not adjusting as well to my body changes as I had earlier in the pregnancy. I just need to come to terms with being bigger and knowing that it is all for the purpose of growing this little one. As my bigness sets in I will be more comfortable. I just had one of those moments this weekend where I looked in the mirror and said whoa whose body is that attached to my head!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOANNA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
ReplyDelete