
Wow.....where has this pregnancy gone? This week the baby is over a pound and about the size of a large mango! Right now the baby looks like it will when it is born except with a little less fat. From this point the baby is going to start packing on the weight and filling out. It will double in size very quickly!
Robb is at home again today recovering from his illness. However I do think that he is done being sick but we wanted him to rest one more day so he didn't relapse. I am still feeling fine and hope that the virus just didn't like me.
We are preparing for Thanksgiving as well. Robbs family gets together every year at a different persons home. Since we are now homeowners we have been added to the rotation and it is finally our turn. So over the next few days Robb & I have a lot of cleaning to do. Also we will be cooking our first turkey. I hope the 19lb bird we got will do the trick.
Tomorrow I have another ultrasound and my regular appointment. It will be exciting to see our baby again and hopefully it will cooperate this time. I will update you with that info later in the week!


No comments:
Post a Comment