We are at 20 weeks! Half way through the pregnancy journey. Or maybe a little under half way if we go over due (which I think we will...my bets are on March 30th). The books say the baby should be 9oz. this week but we found out at our ultrasound that our baby is already 10oz. so who knows how big it is. That extra oz. is probably the giant head that Robb gave it!
This week I am traveling to Georgia for a poultry conference for work. I am flying to Atlanta today and will be returning home rather late on Thursday. It should be an interesting week. Avian influenza is an issues that the state of Virginia and the poultry industry are diligent at preventing. One of the laboratories in the state does all the poultry testing for Virginia. I am going to learn about the disease and testing and poultry issues so that some of that testing can be expanded to my own laboratory. I am excited to learn knew info and testing to expand my responsibilities.
After I get back, Robb and I will be heading to VA Beach for the weekend. Robb's parents are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary and the whole family is going to the beach together. Actually Robb is taking me down a night early so we can enjoy a little trip away together. I am very excited about this trip and will take pictures and write more next week!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment