It has been a long week! However, baby and I made it. Our little Shipp is going to be a great traveler! Monday I flew to Atlanta, GA and then drove to Athens, GA for an avian influenza poultry conference. Needless to say there were a few bumps with getting this whole conference things going (when I went to sign on Tuesday morning I found out my boss had not registered me for the conference. Fun stuff!). After the stressful parts I got into the conference and I learned a lot. Things ended yesterday at 3:00pm so I jumped in my rental car to face the downtown Atlanta rush hour traffic. Baby and I navigated things rather smoothly and made it home last night at 12:45am. I had a good time and was glad that I had the opportunity to expand my poultry knowledge this week.
Now today Robb and I are heading to VA Beach for a weekend of celebrating. Robb's parents have reached their 25th wedding anniversary and we are all so excited! It should be a fun time with family but also a nice get away for Robb and I.
I will try and take some belly pictures during the weekend and get them posted soon!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment