Monday, February 1, 2010

33 Weeks!

YAY we are at 33 weeks! Week 32 was rather difficult on me. I was having a lot of body ache issues and was generally getting tired of being pregnant. However, this past weekend we had a beautiful snowfall that changed all of our weekend plans. So Robb and I stayed at home and really didn't do a whole lot. That is exactly what I needed. I feel rested and rejuvenated! Saturday we did nothing: slept in, watched tv, and took a bath. Sunday I did clean parts of the house, do the laundry and work more in the baby's room. I want to get the nursery in order this week because....this weekend we have 2 baby showers back home! That is right I said 2!

Baby shower #1 is being hosted by my best friend Amy Rhodes! She has been so kind and generous in planning this shower! I can't wait for the fun (and the invitations were just beautiful). Baby shower #2 is being hosted by my home congregation, Antioch Church of the Brethren. The second shower is a co-ed pot luck lunch. It is really nice that my home church wanted to celebrate this exciting time with Robb and me. So we will have lots of pictures and info to report on this coming weekend!

As for me....I've noticed that my hands and arms are falling asleep a lot easier now. I don't know what is really going on there but I wake up many nights and can't feel one or more of my arms. It makes getting my pregnant self out of bed that much harder.

We have a midwife appointment this afternoon and tomorrow I have my second prenatal massage. So this week is getting full but should be fun!

3 comments:

  1. I had the same issues with my limbs falling asleep. For me it was mostly my arms, hands, fingers, etc. It was worst at night for me too and really anytime I laid down. I have no suggestions for helping it much, but thought you might be comforted to know you're not alone, and it will go away...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Its good to know that someone else had this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I need to be taking notes from all these pregnancy blogs so that one day I'll know what the heck is going on and be comforted by all these shared experiences!

    ReplyDelete