34 weeks and only 41 days until due date! Wow.....41 days still seems like a lot of time but then again thinking back to July 41 days is a drop in the bucket. Robb and I survived the massive blizzard from the past weekend. The road crews did a great job plowing and most all of the road are perfectly fine now. However, Robb did have to stay home again today because school was canceled. This is the 6th school day in a row he hasn't gone. They are calling for another storm or something tomorrow so he probably won't be going in tomorrow either.
So every book and internet site says the baby should be in the 5lb range and adding fat. The skin is smoothing out and if the baby was born now it would have a great chance of not having any major complications. We want little Shipp to stay in there for another 6 weeks but it is comforting to know that we are in the area of safe delivery if preterm labor started.
Lately I have been having a lot of sleepless night. Well not sleepless but I seem to be getting up 2 or 3 times a night and then I toss and turn when I am actually in bed. I just can't seem to stay comfortable. When I lay down I feel great but then not too long my hips or legs start hurting and I have to roll over. I really want to sleep on my back but that hurts even more than my sides and I'm not suppose to sleep on my back. I had a dream the other day about after the baby was born and getting to sleep on my back again. While I know sleeping will be interrupted a lot once the baby is born hopefully when I do get to sleep my body won't be hurting anymore.
No appointments or meetings or classes this week. So we are just hanging out in week 34!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It's so exciting to be getting so close!! Yes, the "third trimester fatigue" seemed to hit me suddenly one day, around 34 weeks when nights started being more about tossing, turning and trying to be comfortable instead of actually sleeping :) Are you going to a chiropractor at all? I really benefit from my weekly adjustments.
ReplyDeleteNo chiropractor but I have been having prenatal massages very two weeks.
ReplyDelete